TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you
neweas2009pics116.jpg

It looks like underexposed to me, but I like it.

I had to stare at it for 4 secs just to see what exactly I was looking at it did not register at first my eyes instantly drifted towards the grass area. I agree is underexposed

I had to stare at it for 4 secs just to see what exactly I was looking at it did not register at first my eyes instantly drifted towards the grass area. I agree is underexposed
good it made you think

good it made you think

I think it was more that the grass was distracting to his eyes. Unless that's your subject matter. I would think it'd be the water, but I'm not really sure.

On my screen, the water side looks properly exposed. This is one of those tradeoff shots. You can have one area properly exposed, but the other area would be over or under exposed. If you shot this in RAW and you have some kind of photo editing software, you might be able to save two copies of this image, each one with each side properly exposed, then merge them together. There's plenty of tutorials online that can teach you how to do that.

On my screen, the water side looks properly exposed. This is one of those tradeoff shots. You can have one area properly exposed, but the other area would be over or under exposed. If you shot this in RAW and you have some kind of photo editing software, you might be able to save two copies of this image, each one with each side properly exposed, then merge them together. There's plenty of tutorials online that can teach you how to do that.
thanks I will try that

i like it, i think it would have been absolutely awesome as a 1 second exposure, with HDR turned into a black and white o_O

that would have been like wowwww

Sorry it doesn't do anything for me, the right side is distracting, and maybe I'm dense but I'm trying to figure out what the title of the photo is supposed to mean.

Here's my 2 cents...

d1of1.jpg

Actually, with rested eyesight, the processing is overdone, but the crop works i think. :)

Last edited:
idk poof, i mean, its not an amazing picture to start with, but the underexposure works for the photo, leads your eyes to the sea. your correct exposure is a bit confusing IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back