GeneralBenson
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,106
- Reaction score
- 18
- Location
- Boulder, CO
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
...Gentlemen, start your engines.
![]()
Hehe... Cuz he shoots Auto Racing.
:lmao:
Hahahaha.

...Gentlemen, start your engines.
![]()
Hehe... Cuz he shoots Auto Racing.
:lmao:

Thanks KMH. I had a link up for my portfolio, but took it down. Based on answers alot of people obviously do not respect Auto Racing Photography. I respect all forms of photography, I would expect the same from others. I know this is a public forum, I just expected a little bit of respect. I mean I wouldn't bash without giving a reason.
Also, if anybody is basing their opinions of my work off of the link I have on my profile, those pictures are just proofs. It is just a way for me to sell a few photo's to drivers. They look at the photo's, tell me which ones they like and then I edit the photo's for them.
Also, if anybody is basing their opinions of my work off of the link I have on my profile, those pictures are just proofs. It is just a way for me to sell a few photo's to drivers. They look at the photo's, tell me which ones they like and then I edit the photo's for them.

Listen people I only asked a simple question. I KNOW I don't have a good enough portfolio to be considered a professional photographer, but come on don't bash me (constructive criticism is different than what you all are doing). You attack me not realizing that I am not a professional photographer, I am not looking to make a living with charging for photo's right now. I don't have the equipment. Obviously none of you respect auto racing photography. Please research auto racing photography before completely bashing my work. I am glad I posted this because I was considering just maybe to go into a more fine art way with photography in the future, but I can see that most photographers in that industry are rude and rather bash their fellow photographers who are NEW than help them.
Tulsa: My goal is to be in the Auto racing field so naturally my portfolio will be filled with racing photos. I am upgrading to a canon 50d and the 70-200 f2.8 lens by the end of the year. My portfolio is more about showcasing the skills I may possess than amazing work. I bought my first camera not even two years ago so I don't have much work as of yet.
AUS-10. Thats a really rude comment. If your gonna say something is bad have the balls to say WHY. Not just O your work sucks.
In closing again this forum is for people who need help, I was hoping to get help not be ridiculed. If I asked for my work to be criticized then I would have asked. I asked for help and other than complex answers ( I do appreciate those). To the rest of you who like to say if something isn't good enough for you without giving a reason and offering how you can better it (constructive criticism), leave us newbies alone!!!
I will post a link to some of my work, I originally took it down because people were bashing it. If you would like to give constructive criticism I would love it, but don't just say it sucks. Realize I am working with a XTI and will be purchasing a 50D very soon.
Brett Moist's Photos - Brett Moist Photography | Facebook
Realize I am working with a XTI and will be purchasing a 50D very soon.