Why am I so Annoyed...can someone knock some sense into me? Please!

Hey I agree with that point, I just didn't realize you guys hadn't seen that thread, sorry! I assumed (there we go with that word again) that since it was such a big thread and on the front page for so long that most people had read it, and I thought it was weird that he/she (sorry nokili I don't know what bits you got) was looked down on for doing something so similar to what others had done.

You can't tell that I am a sucker chump girl? I felt for her because I feel where she is coming from. Making mistakes you have to pay for SUCKS big time, but it's part of life i guess.

COMPLETELY O/T...

OP... I keep reading your name as "Nokill". :lmao:

Hahahah you aren't the only one :) actually it's the name I use for gaming, and I used to get a lot of guff for that. "Hey Nokill, you don't have any kills"

Etc etc lol

COMPLETELY O/T...

OP... I keep reading your name as "Nokill". :lmao:

Hahahah you aren't the only one :) actually it's the name I use for gaming, and I used to get a lot of guff for that. "Hey Nokill, you don't have any kills"

Etc etc lol

This is why I avoid shooters and stick with RPGs. :lmao:

Hey I agree with that point, I just didn't realize you guys hadn't seen that thread, sorry! I assumed (there we go with that word again) that since it was such a big thread and on the front page for so long that most people had read it, and I thought it was weird that he/she (sorry nokili I don't know what bits you got) was looked down on for doing something so similar to what others had done.

You can't tell that I am a sucker chump girl? I felt for her because I feel where she is coming from. Making mistakes you have to pay for SUCKS big time, but it's part of life i guess.

You "felt for her" cause you want some of that nipple action......lol :lmao::greenpbl::sexywink:

You "felt for her" cause you want some of that nipple action......lol :lmao::greenpbl::sexywink:

I love mishele. She can always say what I don't even know I am thinking.

OP, good deal. There is a lot of great portraiture photographers here on this site- bend their ears and get what you can out of them, I am sure you will do just fine. She is a beautiful girl (nipples and all), if you put some creativity into the session you cannot go wrong.

p!nK

I love mishele. She can always say what I don't even know I am thinking.

OP, good deal. There is a lot of great portraiture photographers here on this site- bend their ears and get what you can out of them, I am sure you will do just fine. She is a beautiful girl (nipples and all), if you put some creativity into the session you cannot go wrong.

p!nK

:)

I'm not reading the entirety of this thread but looked at the images. He would be doing himself a favour to not include these in his portfolio (and it isn't because of the model).

Also, photographer. If you see me saying this - it's not to be rude but please take note... wide angles of women are generally not going to be flattering. Wide angles of their thighs and including their faces definitely are not going to be flattering. Take note.

OP. See if the model can ask to have her name removed from the titles and descriptions that way it will be less likely to be found when she is searched online.

OP. See if the model can ask to have her name removed from the titles and descriptions that way it will be less likely to be found when she is searched online.

I will do that, thank you for that suggestion by you and e.rose :)

I will do that, thank you for that suggestion by you and e.rose :)

You're welcome. :sillysmi:

Well *disclaimer* I didn't read the whole thread, but it looks like the photog didn't do much touch up at all. And after looking at most of the rest of his photostream (Example: MAYBE - Select Colorization | Flickr - Photo Sharing!) it doesnt look like he ever does.

Was your friend upset with the photograph technicals as much as the posing? Maybe if this is her first venture she's kind of insecure of the shots that you can see up her skirt or holding up her dress with one hand and a pair of panties in the other. I don't know her, so thats a total guess. I just know me and with me 2 things would bother me... 1) I'd want those types of shots touched up... a LOT and 2) I wouldn't be comfortable (even if I had a nice bod like your friend) making those type of shots my first modeling experience. If it's way off then I'm sorry, I only know how I would feel.

I hope she doesn't get screwed, really. Kind of sucks for her. The only ones that made me cringe were the suggestive ones. She looked very uncomfortable. Others made me almost cringe, but still.

Best of luck to you both.

I just wanted to add that there are some good pics in the photostream. Some I would tweak, but they're far from all awful.

I also want to add that a naked chick with a caution tape over her ass and maybe written on it does NOT make me think sexy. It makes me think AIDS or gas or something. Call me crazy, but I just didn't get it.

Well, for how appalled people are, you have to give home credit for one thing.

He made you look.

Good or bad, you looked at more than a few of his images.

Good or bad...He. Made. You. Look.
:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back