Alcoholics Anonymous.......

Molson Canadian
Crown Royal
Canadian Club
Bailey's
Frangelico
Pelee Island Baco Noir
Pelee Island Cab/Merlot

This is just what I know we have from memory. I think I need to throw more parties!

Ken....I have a small wine cellar under some steps in the basement...lol So the only wine that gets put in the fridge is white right before drinking.
We enjoy Bogle wines!!!

Equal parts Absolut, Chambord, Sloe Gin. Splash of soda and sour.
I call it a Trouble Maker. Made right, it tastes like cranberry juice, and you can really knockem down,

Or you can try my home brew Barley Wine.

We enjoy Bogle wines!!!

Never heard of them, which doesn't mean anything as I'm far from a wine connoisseur. I'll have to check it out, assuming of course that the local state store stocks it:lol:

Not much on hand right now...only two bottles of Corona Extra in the fridge, two matching commemorative hip flasks full of Seagrams 7, and a fifth of Patron Silver, and one brand-new small lemon from the grocery store tonight.

Not much on hand right now...only two bottles of Corona Extra in the fridge, two matching commemorative hip flasks full of Seagrams 7, and a fifth of Patron Silver, and one brand-new small lemon from the grocery store tonight.

You get a "Like" for the bottle of Patron!!

Curious why you would title your post "Alcoholics Anonymous", rather than something like alochol lovers/users/etc. The last thing an alcoholic needs is some alcohol in the refrigerator, or even in the house. Too many people have a problem with alcohol to make fun of it.

f78f0484.png

Mount Gay Rum (and coke!) :)
Baileys Irish Cream (straight.. no ice!)
Cuervo Gold, Roses Lime, salt, etc...

Ok I don't drink anymore (21 years dry) but Mt. Gay is the chit and I know my rum, having grown up in the Caribbean, we all know Mt. Gay is the local's favorite for quality and flavor....Barbados rhum.

Sorry, my fridge has milk too :D

Wow....21 years!! Good for you man!! I couldn't go 21 days...lol :sexywink:

Lots of stuff in the cabinet, a few beers in the fridge. I don't drink much anymore.
But my drink of choice is Bombay Sapphire, London Dry Gin. Straight up, cold but without ice.

Funny thing is, until about two months ago, there was NO alcohol in my house. For over 21 years. Then my oldest son turned 21 in December, legal drinking age.
Pretty much the same story with my parents.

I pretty much never saw them drink till I was 21. Then the booze was flowing, lol.

Most reactions

Back