Did Britney Spears Photoshop Her Poolside Bikini Pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this Britney Spears?
A blonde, bubble headed female singer who likes to wear trashy outfits in her music videos, does not wear underwear, gets out of cars in front of paparazzi like a sumo wrestler and shows her nubby, razor stubbled coochie. (Oops I did it again) You know, the predecessor to Miley Cyrus.

So this is a real person?

Wow, could that question spark a huge debate.. lol
:biglaugh:
Oh she's real. Real dumb. Real trashy. And out of limelight lately?

It's sad to think that when she had a little oopsey moment she was with Paris Hilton and Paris was the classy one.

Who is this Britney Spears?
A blonde, bubble headed female singer who likes to wear trashy outfits in her music videos, does not wear underwear, gets out of cars in front of paparazzi like a sumo wrestler and shows her nubby, razor stubbled coochie. (Oops I did it again) You know, the predecessor to Miley Cyrus.
so whats not to like?

I prefer this version of "Oops, I did it again"

Pretty obviously the area under the small of the back has been altered...just a realllllllllly BAD Photoshop job. Hilariously poor! Worse than the Beyonce shot that Bey (well, her people) put up, with her thighs slimmed down tremendously, and the tiled stairs being obviously mis-aligned. i

This latest Photoshop fail just goes to show that there are many people who have no sense of how even the most basic visual cues are seen or portrayed!
She's got a dark blue towel under the small of her back making her look thinner in this shot.

Pretty obviously the area under the small of the back has been altered...just a realllllllllly BAD Photoshop job. Hilariously poor! Worse than the Beyonce shot that Bey (well, her people) put up, with her thighs slimmed down tremendously, and the tiled stairs being obviously mis-aligned. i

This latest Photoshop fail just goes to show that there are many people who have no sense of how even the most basic visual cues are seen or portrayed!
She's got a dark blue towel under the small of her back making her look thinner in this shot.

im still calling PS on this BS shot.

Her gastrocnemius and quadricep muscles look just fine. fantastic even, but her external oblique and intercostal muscles look way disproportionate to the muscle tone on her legs. you dont get a good shot of her biceps, but they look more along the toning of her legs, not her abdomen. its just her middle that seems out of place.

THAT'S HOT! :biglaugh:

...Her gastrocnemius and quadricep muscles look just fine. fantastic even, but her external oblique and intercostal muscles look way disproportionate to the muscle tone on her legs. you dont get a good shot of her biceps, but they look more along the toning of her legs, not her abdomen. its just her middle that seems out of place.
In English?

...Her gastrocnemius and quadricep muscles look just fine. fantastic even, but her external oblique and intercostal muscles look way disproportionate to the muscle tone on her legs. you dont get a good shot of her biceps, but they look more along the toning of her legs, not her abdomen. its just her middle that seems out of place.
In English?
Her legs look great. Midsection, not so much.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

In English?
Her calves and thighs look fine, her boobs and stomach don't match the muscle tone of her legs.

In English?
English translation. Tummy bad.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Still looks hot to me. What celeb on a magazine is not retouched. Standard practice don't get why we still go on about it. Fashion beauty etc. It's all fake. That's the idea.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back