Did Britney Spears Photoshop Her Poolside Bikini Pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looks hot to me. What celeb on a magazine is not retouched. Standard practice don't get why we still go on about it. Fashion beauty etc. It's all fake. That's the idea.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Do you mean hot as in hot mess or hot psycho mess?
Leave Britney alone.
Even better, Britany LEAVE US ALONE!!!!:lol:
The funny thing is that even a thread bashing her in a photography forum is great publicity for her. I'm putting "Toxic", "Slave 4 U", "Do Somethin'", "My Prerogative", "Work *****" and "Gimme More" into my music queue right now and I'm feeling pretty great about it.

Still looks hot to me. What celeb on a magazine is not retouched. Standard practice don't get why we still go on about it. Fashion beauty etc. It's all fake. That's the idea.

Leave Britney alone.
The funny thing is that even a thread bashing her in a photography forum is great publicity for her. I'm putting "Toxic", "Slave 4 U", "Do Somethin'", "My Prerogative", "Work *****" and "Gimme More" into my music queue right now and I'm feeling pretty great about it.

Did they go overboard on the waist because there incompetent or for publicity

Leave Britney alone.

Did they go overboard on the waist because there incompetent or for publicity
I would imagine both.

Photoshop or not, she doesn't look hot and I'm not saying this because I'm a woman. It's simply my opinion.

Last edited:
So this is what passes for being civil? You should be ashamed of your internet bullying.
Why people are so hyper critical of people that they feel have achieved a higher level of success than themselves is difficult to fathom.
Be glad of what you have and let others do the same.

You are absolutely right, I shouldn't have said that. I was just blowing off steam.

Stupid is as stupid does and she has used up more than her share of stupidity in the public forum. "for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

I have just read this thread and am disappointed in the moderators for letting it get so off topic and into totally inappropriate personal abuse towards the subject of the photograph. The OP was a photoshop discussion not an opportunity for masochists to have a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back