lord of the ring discuss?

heh :D in total nearly - i think each movie was between 2 and a half and 3 hours - the extended dvd's are near 4 hour version :)

was that an insult?
Not toward you...although maybe it's a poke at the electronification of our society's youth.

No offence intended.

Not toward you...although maybe it's a poke at the electronification of our society's youth.

No offence intended.

I just didn't know if they were two separate thoughts or if I was going to have to defend myself. lol

you'll be hanging on the edge of your seat for the movie of the hobbit then beth :D

let's not go overboard just yet. lol

Has anyone seen Clerks 2, where they knock on the Rings trilogy? lmao.

There is only one "Return"... and its not of the King, its of the Jedi. Then there was the Sam/Froto suckfest hahaha

Read the books, watched the films at the cinema, bought the dvds and watched them several times + watch it whenever I catch it on tv!

I think it appeals to a certain imagination and is definately enhanced if you read the books first. My wife hates it though! :lol:

Read the books, watched the films at the cinema, bought the dvds and watched them several times + watch it whenever I catch it on tv!

I think it appeals to a certain imagination and is definately enhanced if you read the books first. My wife hates it though! :lol:

i think that pins down exactly how people react to movies - you'll love them or hate them and your peers will do the exact opposite - like you say, a certain movie will appeal to a certain imagination.

the fact you've read the books and love the LOTR movies must make you a minority there :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back