opinions on what camera i should get!!!

gelati

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey hey hey! this is my very first post here! and was hoping i could get some help! haha I'm starting to do a bit of vlogging and a few other video work! and am looking for a decent camera to record in HD, i don't have many preferences other than i really need a flippable viewfinder/screen so that i can position it well! my budget sits at $500 AUD! ABSOLUTE MAX! I'm happy with buying second hand! so if you are selling something or know that there is a certain model in the market that sells used for about that! would love to hear it! also sort of prefer to get a camera of camcorder but here for advice and open to opinions! THE CHEAPER THE BETTER! thanks :) :)

The Nikon D5200 should be a good fit

hey hey hey ! .... Canon Rebel should be a good fit

500 AUD ?

According to google, thats Australian Dollar and 1 AUD ~ 0.7 $, so 500 AUD ~ 350 $. Whow. Thats a truely steep budget for getting a DSLR (of course with a kitlens !!!).

Fortunately for you, pretty much any digital camera, used or not, can manage HD (1280x70 30 Hz) videos nowadays. Unless you get to the really, really old stuff.

500 AUD ?

According to google, thats Australian Dollar and 1 AUD ~ 0.7 $, so 500 AUD ~ 350 $. Whow. Thats a truely steep budget for getting a DSLR (of course with a kitlens !!!).

Fortunately for you, pretty much any digital camera, used or not, can manage HD (1280x70 30 Hz) videos nowadays. Unless you get to the really, really old stuff.
doesn't have to be a dslr! just a camera capable of recording HD, and has a flippable screen haha

Those gesture controls are pretty neat for this price.

If your budget were higher, I'd recommend the Sony a5100. You might be able to get a used NEX-5 (the older model) for a good price...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back