Photoshop tutorials and training videos

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by NGH, Dec 27, 2019.

1. NGH

NGH No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    My wife bought be a year's subscription to Photoshop for Christmas and so just seeing if anyone has some recommendations for a good series of You Tube videos to get me into shape. I've been using LR (6) for a while and have used other photo/graphics systems before so I am not completely unfamiliar with the concepts.
    Searching brings up thousands to choose from and I am sure most of them are fairly good, just wondering if you have experience of a particular provider that you would recommend.

2. smoke665

smoke665 TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    One of the best features of Ps is there are so many ways to accomplish the same task. One of the worst features of Ps is there are so many ways to accomplish the same task.

Start off with the basics, layers, blending modes, masks, selections, then move to specific tasks. Things like cloaning out objects, replacing backgrounds, burning & dodging, smoothing skin, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. weepete

weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit

I really like these tutorials PiXimperfect there's quite a lot to them but very useful.

• Like Like x 1