What's new

So, you call yourself an artist.

Most of my planning stemmed from self portraits and never carried over to others. Well, except for Winston.

i-7r8M78w-XL.jpg




i-xw8cZFP-XL.jpg




i-PJQcfcN-XL.jpg




i-CFzw2XJ-XL.jpg




i-hwMm7hP-XL.jpg
 
K...you like taunting me w/ that last one...hehe
 
I hate to post these because everyone has seen them before.

This is one of my favorites. I thought about doing this one for several months and just took forever to get around to it. It's the cash register at work just after sunrise.

img5753ao.jpg


One of my first practiced/thought out shots, Zoomville:

img8315a.jpg


Another personal fav, done around the same time as above:

img6756a.jpg
 
I always enjoy k's stuff, but I find too many of them involve pictures of him doing things I don't need to see in the bathroom.

:)
 
I like this one

hot_pepper.jpg


sevenBeans.jpg


shadow_BW.jpg
 
Last edited:
Throwing a few more in the mix!





Mark
 
Nice work, everyone.
Here's mine.


Symbolic self portrait (2009).
 
$Home_MG_1282.webp

After two years of being on the road in an RV I came home to visit the place I love the most. Keuka Lake in upstate N.Y. It is the love of place and photography that made me go out and photograph after driving an RV for 10 hours that day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom