What's new

So, you call yourself an artist.

hee hee, yeah, I'm pretty low output compared to y'all. :razz:

Thanks for the kind words!
 
Yeah, I was scrolling up and saying to myself "I don't recognize any of these, but I'd bet you money it's Rotanimod..." Sure enough...

He's one of the most talented people on TPF.
 
Yeah, I was scrolling up and saying to myself "I don't recognize any of these, but I'd bet you money it's Rotanimod..." Sure enough...

He's one of the most talented people on TPF.
I totally agree but to be fair there is more talent here all in one place then I ever seen anywhere else.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom