Spooky Orchard

dirtnapper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
marbleorchards.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another attempt at a sunset...up at the orchards with the old school house.

Orchard00027.jpg

Orchard00071.jpg

Orchard00030.jpg

What do you think? I was hoping for more of the color behind the schoolhouse, but, gotta take what you get with clouds.

Beautiful colors! Indeed, the last one's kinda spooky, but i still like it. the first one came out really good. Great shots! :thumbup:

I like the "feeling" the last one portrays. Erie, just like you must have intended. Nice work.

love the colors in the first two, but i have to agree the last is the best, the structure adds so much to the mood of the shot

Alexandra said:
Beautiful colors! Indeed, the last one's kinda spooky, but i still like it. the first one came out really good. Great shots! :thumbup:

I agree, the first one did come out best. But great job on them all.

The last is my absolute favourite of this series!
That one is spooky all right!
And the tone of the sky above the yellows and reds of the fading sunet is great! What is that colour called in English? Is there a word for a colour such as this one?

Thanks for the comments...Lately here in the Boston area we have been having some decent sunsets, which made the orchard a good scene to add in.

The last one has a great feel to it - what a wonderful silhouette on the schoolhouse! :)

Most reactions

Back