cinimodphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cinimod.photo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I typically do landscape, nature, mountains, and animals. I lately though have been spreading out cause where I currently live I am not a fan of the "landscape" here and was getting burned out. So I started going out at night doing what I called "Nighttime Moments", so here is some of my work. Feel free to critique. Also looking to learn more about expanding and maybe one day exhibiting my work and maybe even one day get a job in photography, just not people I do not do people photography except like candid street.

Attachments

• Night Out Fairway-1.jpg
    Night Out Fairway-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • Foggy Gas Trip-1.jpg
    Foggy Gas Trip-1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  • Night Walk-9.jpg
    Night Walk-9.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Night Walk-6.jpg
    Night Walk-6.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Night Walk-3.jpg
    Night Walk-3.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Dagwood Night Drive-3.jpg
    Dagwood Night Drive-3.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Rainy Walk-3.jpg
    Rainy Walk-3.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Night of WPB-2.jpg
    Night of WPB-2.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 28
  • Night of WPB-1.jpg
    Night of WPB-1.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Night Out Fairway-2.jpg
    Night Out Fairway-2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • Rainy Night-2.jpg
    Rainy Night-2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • Randomness-2.jpg
    Randomness-2.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Randomness-4.jpg
    Randomness-4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Randomness-6.jpg
    Randomness-6.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Early Morning Walk-2.jpg
    Early Morning Walk-2.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
You got some interesting photos and seem to have a good eye for this - I'd say keep doing what you're doing.

The chairs could be the start of an interesting series. So could the entrance of the parking garage.

You got some interesting photos and seem to have a good eye for this - I'd say keep doing what you're doing.

The chairs could be the start of an interesting series. So could the entrance of the parking garage.
I am currently working on a series featuring fire hydrants. Here is a sample. Also thank you for your kind words. I have been a landscape photographer for 31 years this type of photography only since the start of the pandemic.

Attachments

• Delray Beach Downtown-19.jpg
    Delray Beach Downtown-19.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211004.jpg
    Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211005-2.jpg
    Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211005-2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211005-5.jpg
    Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211005-5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211012-2.jpg
    Hydrant in Sillouette HS-211012-2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • PBG Night Drive-3.jpg
    PBG Night Drive-3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Looks like you're on the right track. Nice set you've got going.

I think you could do submissions to juried exhibits. I've done some; it's not like any have sold but it's gratifying to get a photo accepted and hanging on a wall in an exhibition somewhere.

As Sharon mentioned above you have some interesting shots. One suggestion I might make, I've found you'll tend to get more valid feedback if you limit your total images in a post to no more than three or four, and post as full size rather than thumbnails. In the world of fast paced internet scrolling, there's a tendency to avoid extra clicking.

Nice shots. You have an interesting eye.

Very nice set! I need to do the same thing. I mostly look for birds and wildlife, but I need to branch out more and set some stretch goals. I'm with you on the people photography.

Thank you, everyone. I am currently challenging myself by doing a random word challenge. Essentially I use a random word generator on my phone and start from A hit the button on the app and whatever word it gives me I have to walk around and try to find something that represents that word in 10 min. So looking forward to doing this.

As Sharon mentioned above you have some interesting shots. One suggestion I might make, I've found you'll tend to get more valid feedback if you limit your total images in a post to no more than three or four, and post as full size rather than thumbnails. In the world of fast paced internet scrolling, there's a tendency to avoid extra clicking.
Good suggestion. Thank you.

Most reactions

Back