Stop deleting threads and posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first moderator

then administrator

THEN THE WORLD

yes. it's all falling into place. ERNI - FETCH ME A LOBSTAH

(mildly delusional, as always! ;) )

3. keith appears to be a heavy handed turd as of late, thinking his role is more important than it is. Sad really 'cause I used to defend him regularly. I say this knowing what it is like...before I ran my own site, I became a mod and unfortunately did the same thing, until I saw the error of my ways and realized how much of a douche I became. It's the net, you're not that important, don't be a douche. Good words to live by.

It does appear that the last three or four MEMBER RANT threads were initiated by an action taken by one mod... but what can be done about it? Members don't appoint the Mods.. nor can we "impeach" if there is need!

That's right. First, I'll get some guns. Lots of guns. And weapons. And then I'll start a religion. And ... oh crap. talk like that will get my post deleted.

That's right. First, I'll get some guns. Lots of guns. And weapons. And then I'll start a religion. And ... oh crap. talk like that will get my post deleted.

If you can promise lots of money, and plenty of ..uh... willing.. uh.. female initiates, I will join up in a heartbeat! :)

yes. celebrity blood make the best prints!

I only have 2 things to say. Im sorry to see Schwettylens go, under those circumstances. Im happy to see O Hey Tyler go, under any circumstances.

It does appear that the last three or four MEMBER RANT threads were initiated by an action taken by one mod...

And yet, said mod never replies. It must be nice living up on the hill, looking over the kingdom and being out of touch with the community. It's a shame that other mods have to come in and backpedal for one.

first moderator
then administrator
THEN THE WORLD
yes. it's all falling into place. ERNI - FETCH ME A LOBSTAH

Awesome! NOW we can all get sticks and start beating on it!!!!
Yep

Stop quoting old posts by other people.
​THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ME NOW

What is this desperate need for attention that makes you try to hijack a thread?

Oh, when I'm in charge there it will be different. There will be so much doom.

Zim.jpg

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

3. keith appears to be a heavy handed turd as of late, thinking his role is more important than it is. Sad really 'cause I used to defend him regularly. I say this knowing what it is like...before I ran my own site, I became a mod and unfortunately did the same thing, until I saw the error of my ways and realized how much of a douche I became. It's the net, you're not that important, don't be a douche. Good words to live by.

It does appear that the last three or four MEMBER RANT threads were initiated by an action taken by one mod... but what can be done about it? Members don't appoint the Mods.. nor can we "impeach" if there is need!

Nothing but bear it...kinda was the direction of my statement. If the site was run by a person that cares...then maybe, but it's not...so it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back