Well, apparently I'm famous (infamous?), or: How not to provide constructive critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear now is that to which I must aspire--a goal worthy of my efforts: To be criticized in wossname's blog!

I remember Ami, he did post some good stuff about composition if I remember correctly but he could quite easily rub people up the wrong way.

# Haters gonna hate

You'll always be Infamously Famous to me :)

or Famously Infamous.

Last edited:
I remember Ami, he did post some good stuff about composition if I remember correctly but he could quite easily rub people up the wrong way.

# Haters gonna hate

I guess you can be the most knowledgeable person in the world and people still don't want to deal with you because of the way you communicate with others. I personally don't know him at all. He sounds like a nice person but it seems like he has a lot of negative energy.

I believe that's the same guy that found my email address and said I suck and should give up.

I believe that's the same guy that found my email address and said I suck and should give up.

Holy crap, really???

To be clear, I am not shocked because because of who did that, but that anyone would do that. That's awful :(

The only way some people know how to improve themselves is to make everyone else worse.

Wow this guy is just a real peach isn't he?

Is he right, though? :eek:

I'm totally kidding!!! :p I don't get how some photographers hate on other photographers so much. We all shoot differently. :)

Last edited:
Your photos are actually very good, so I think that's really laughable and pathetic of him to do. It shows his own insecurities very clearly.

Geez, it was supposed to be a joke from an anonymous member and now you've ruined it!! :bouncingsmileys:

Sorry, just kidding, that was pretty bad.

Not surprised. I remember him from when I posted here more often.
A true legend in his own mind.

Some of the folks have been more than kind to this moron. If he had any concept of composition, exposure, or any other aspect of photography, he obviously doesn't show it in his work. I don't expect folks to expound on elements of photography, but I do expect them to display expertise, especially in public fora.

His "portfolio" of SAN FRAN CISCO looks less than amateurish. In fact, it's an insult to amateurs. Likewise his other so-called efforts; more aptly lack thereof.

I've seen photos shot with Brownie Starflexes that had better composition and exposure.

At the risk of sending more traffic there - Sharon, did you see the part 3 on portraiture? The reason I ask is he mentions something we were just talking about (Masterclass with Ron Howard). Seems like quite a coincidence. Made me wonder, how much time does he spend looking on here? didn't think he liked the site so why bother? (No, I don't expect an answer.)

And good for you, Dan, way to stand up for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back