Would LIKe Your opinion, frick i want everyones and their grandmas!

DID YOU LIKE IT??

• Total voters

Trustt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
My name is Devin, and i am just starting out as a photographer. I would like your opinion! Good, Bad , anything I can take it. I dont want only one persons opinion, I want to know what the world likes. If you like it, show someone that you know far away, or dont just show someone and ask there opinion. I dont know how to post pictures so this is my face book photography page: Guiltarmy Photography | Facebook . Ok like I said do not be afraid to say it! Thank you for your time and cannot wait to hear from you!!!!

it looks like you just go out and take a picture of everything you see... you need real subjects.

Sorry I'm using my phone to view this so no clicky for me.

Poor exposure, composition, DOF, blurry, noisy, contrasty, shadowy, and overall boring.

My cat is now gouging out her eyes with an ice pick.

You're obviously interested which is great, but you need to improve your knowledge of the basics of the technical side. I would suggest reading the excellent tutorials here for some help.

Most if not all were overly processed, some where very hard on my eyes. Pull back on editing the life out of the image and learn the basics of photography first. I personally work in babysteps and set small goals for myself, first I learned about the exposure triangle, then moved on to the rule of thrids, then picked a new step to learn and "master". Currently I'm working on nailing perfect focus and as close to perfect expousure in camera as I can.

"I just got my first dslr, and therefore every picture I take is amazing."

Read up on lighting, exposure, composition, etc. if you really want to improve. I can see a few shots that have potential compositionally, but the halos and grain ruin them.

I took the newest album all at night, so yeah the lighting and everything were bad. Anything else?

I took the newest album all at night, so yeah the lighting and everything were bad. Anything else?

I take most of my photography at night, no excuses!! :)

480sparky said:
Poor exposure, composition, DOF, blurry, noisy, contrasty, shadowy, and overall boring.

^ I agree. I would say take some classes or seminars to learn the basics at least. If you can't afford it read some photography books, or look online. Also if this is something you want to do professionally, the picture of the person using pylons as breast is tacky and unprofessional, same with the picture of the cat licking what appears to be a wine bottle. If you want to be a professional along with professional images you need to present yourself & business in a professional manner.

i like the chick with the orange cones. thats about all. :p

you need to get the right exposure and lighting and a good subject you have potential just kind of pull back and start simple follow the rule of kiss (keep is simple stupid) i was always taught that in school

horrible.. sorry, didn't do anything for me. Didn't like the subjects, composition, edits, blurry, oof, etc etc..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back