bysimon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I recently purchased a Pentax Espio 738 point and shoot film camera and I’m having trouble trying to gage what ‘mode’ to use. It has multiple different modes (flash, bulb, daylight etc.) however I am never quite sure which one to use. Is it better to use the default mode (no icon displayed on the LCD panel)? Are the modes actually beneficial in order to get a better end result?
My biggest fear is that the photos either end up being overexposed or too dark due to the incorrect mode being chosen, any advice?

(I use Fujifilm C200 35mm film and Kodak Gold 200 35mm film if that is of any importance)

On that link... I won't allow any site to install anything in order to allow downloads. Extreme malware vector! Who knows what adware or spyware is in that?

On that link... I won't allow any site to install anything in order to allow downloads. Extreme malware vector! Who knows what adware or spyware is in that?

No one has to download anything if they don't want to. The PDF is viewable on the website.

Or you can see the same manual at the Butkus site, which has been operating for years, and opens the PDF in a new window without having to download the PDF: Main site: Free camera instruction manuals, camera instructions, free film camera user guide, Canon camera manual, Nikon camera manual, Ricoh camera manuals, Sears Camera Manuals, PDF camera instruction manuals

Pentax manuals: Pentax camera instruction manuals, Pentax professional instruction manuals

Espio manual: https://www.cameramanuals.org/pentax_p&s/pentax_p&s_espio.pdf

Most reactions

Back