MountainsRCalling

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey i'm new to photography and just purchased my Cannon EOS Rebel T4i a month ago and its my very first DSLR camera. Here are some of my favorite shots I've taken so far that weren't taken in the Auto setting. I feel like they could be better but don't know exactly what to work on. Please be as harsh as possible!

Not sure how to post photos here but here's a link to my website/blog that has my best work and have the setting info included. There are currently 3 shots up:

Explore... Shoot... Inspire

Light Guru

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Of the two photos that showed up on the page linked to both had poor composition and exposure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
These are decent "ideas", but I think a little bit of fill-in light would help both photos. These are shot against the light, also known as contre jour. See: contre jour - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

If you want to shoot against the light, it helps to have a very graphical foreground object that clearly separates itself from the brighter background. Or, the other way is to light up the foreground using either fill-flash or a large reflector, to create something that is not really typical contre-jour type lighting.

Most reactions

New Topics