MountainsRCalling

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey i'm new to photography and just purchased my Cannon EOS Rebel T4i a month ago and its my very first DSLR camera. Here are some of my favorite shots I've taken so far that weren't taken in the Auto setting. I feel like they could be better but don't know exactly what to work on. Please be as harsh as possible!

Not sure how to post photos here but here's a link to my website/blog that has my best work and have the setting info included. There are currently 3 shots up:

Explore... Shoot... Inspire

Of the two photos that showed up on the page linked to both had poor composition and exposure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are decent "ideas", but I think a little bit of fill-in light would help both photos. These are shot against the light, also known as contre jour. See: contre jour - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Image Search Results

If you want to shoot against the light, it helps to have a very graphical foreground object that clearly separates itself from the brighter background. Or, the other way is to light up the foreground using either fill-flash or a large reflector, to create something that is not really typical contre-jour type lighting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back